Delhi NCR is showing rapid growth due to a wide range of supportive factors and the most important among those are a huge number of mind-blowing physical infrastructure and several high salaried white-collar jobs. The price of real estate is at sky-high in Delhi and thus the large MNCs are shifting to Delhi-NCR such as Gurgaon and Noida for availing real estate at a lower price. Realizing this government is busy developing communications between Delhi and its NCR, and as a result, new airports and metro extensions are under construction now.
Talking about Noida, it is a smartly planned city both in terms of residential or commercial developments and is still growing every day. Feel no guilt if you are planning to get a property in Noida or Greater Noida. Living there in the future implies many job opportunities and convention centers, and an airport is coming up soon. So, relax, buying residential projects in Noida or Greater Noida, you will not regret ever!
There are 5 key reasons why investing in Noida and Greater Noida plots can be the best decision of your life –
1. Jewar Airport
No doubt that it is the number one attraction for everyone. Jewar airport claims to be the biggest airport in the country. Still, residential projects in Greater Noida and Noida are in affordable condition but those are on the edge of increasing their value after the construction of the airport gets finished.
2. Many thousands of job opportunities
The two sides of Greater Noida contain Yamuna Expressway with its Formula 1 Track and Knowledge Park, which are gaining maximum attention for the property-buyers. With the upcoming Metro connectivity proposals, several MNCs and IT companies are interested in building office spaces in Noida and Greater Noida to reap maximum advantages at affordable rates.
3. Easy to access location
Noida and Noida Extension are parts of the government’s aspiring planning of a total of 13500 acres areas. All the new projects in Greater Noida and Noida are easily accessible with the key locations such –
- Renowned MNC buildings
- Budhh International F1 Circuit
- 5 Existing Expressways
- Nearby metro stations (proposed & existing)
- Akshardham/ DND
- Mahamaya Flyover or Amity University
- IGI airport
- Pari Chowk
- Noida City Centre
- Taj Mahal
- Nizamuddin railway station
- Ghaziabad railway station
- Jewar airport (proposed)
4. World-class infrastructure and layout
In India, Greater Noida is the first city that is born with the planning of 30 years ahead. Before its infrastructure was made, its years ahead planning was ready. So, it depicts its claim for having world-class infrastructure. A few points which establish the fact are as follows –
- Wide big roads which have a huge scope to be expanded in the later
- Gigantic commercial places and shopping malls are to be built
- All the residential projects in Greater Noida and Noida include an average of 35-40 daily-essential shops inside the campus
- Many ITES and IT companies are opening up their office branches so in future there are chances open for loads of high salaried jobs
- New multi-story hospitals equipped with modern amenities
- Top-class schools and colleges like Ramagya, Amity University, Khaitan Public School, DPS Noida, etc.
5. ROI or Return on Investment
Depending on the present and upcoming new projects in Greater Noida and Noida, these two offer a decent ROI. Though presently there is a significant difference between the property values of Gurugram and Noida, in the near future, this difference is going to reduce with the projected infrastructure. If you want to invest in the real estate of Noida and Greater Noida, this is the time as the price will certainly go up very soon.
If you are planning to invest in the residential projects of Noida or Greater Noida, do it now as the price is decent now but will not be the same for a long!