Noida is an acronym for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. This city came into existence on 17 April 1976 and it comes under Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh. Noida was established in order to promote industrial development and urbanization during the emergency period in India. In the past few years, significant development was witnessed in this city. Many Realty Giants have invested huge amounts of money in premium residential and commercial projects in Noida. Buying a Residential Plot in Noida can prove to be highly beneficial for you. Few benefits of buying a Residential Plot in Noida are discussed in details below:
- Being a major hub of multinationals and many other organizations, Noida has held a distinct position amongst other cities of NCR in terms of economy. The city has also earned a status of "Model City" in UP due to the commercial, industrial and trade developments that have occurred in the last few years.
- Noida is well connected to Delhi and major cities of NCR via road and Delhi Metro. Noida does not have a railway station but it is well connected to Anand Vihar and Ghaziabad Railway Stations. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the nearest airport to Noida. Plan of constructing a helipad in Noida is also in progress.
- Many prominent educational institutions like Mahamaya Technical University, Gautam Buddha University, Amity University, Jaipuria Institute of Management and Jaypee Institute of Information Technology are located in Noida.
- Many Shopping Arcades and Hotels like the - Great India Place, Spice World Mall, Radisson Blu, Fortune Inn Grazia, Nirula's, Mosaic and Ansal Plaza are located in Noida.
- Many stadiums and sports complexes are located in Noida which makes it an ideal place for sports lovers.
- Noida stands 17th amongst the cleanest cities of India and it is much cleaner and greener in comparison to other cities of NCR.
Apart from the benefits that are mentioned above, buying a Residential Plot in Noida is highly beneficial because land for commercial and residential purpose is vastly available in Noida. Since land rates are increasing day by day, therefore buying a Residential Plot in Noida is a great investment.