Who doesn't want to own a property in the city that is the heart of India-Delhi? Almost all who wish to make maximum profit out of property deals invest in the property of Delhi and NCR.
Why Delhi enjoys a prominent position in the Real Estate market?
- It is the capital city of India loaded with all that is technologically advanced
- It offers countless job opportunities that attracts people
- The rates of residential as well as commercial property escalates at a constant rate
- The residential locations have proper basic amenities like electricity, health care, schools, colleges, etc.
- Lavish lifestyle of the place has also attracted people from all states
How has NCR gained prominence?
NCR or the national capital region includes Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, etc. NCR has developed at a rocket speed in the last two decades. What has brought about this growth? ? The shift of various industries from Delhi to its surrounding areas ? Coming up of various builder projects in Delhi? Setting up of schools, Institutions, Hospitals, etc. ? Advanced transportation facilities ? Increased demand of rented properties
New attractions in the Real Estate market in Delhi:
The 2010 Commonwealth Games has transformed the face of Delhi and NCR and thus have brought about a marked hike in the rates of the property. Roads have been developed, various flyovers have been built and transportation system has become more efficient. Apart from this Metro Rail has been an important factor that has added a charm to Delhi and has taken it a step ahead in the course of development. The property of the areas where the metro route is laid is consistently shooting up.
Rental property has a great demand that attracts investors. The highly lucrative developer projects in NCR have also attracted foreign investors. Real Estate Market Delhi and NCR has something to offer to all sectors of the society. Right from the low income groups, Medium sector to Multi Millionaires, every sector finds suitable accommodation in Delhi.