Advancement in technology has led to the creation of variegated online real estate portals that not only allow people to choose from a larger set of options, but also help them find property countrywide sitting in the comfort of their homes. While the perks of using a real estate are many, this calls for some credit to be given to the people working in these real estate portals. Their efforts have eased our property search and provided us with this comfort.
Working in a real estate portal has its own perks. You get to work in one of the leading markets of Indian economy that contributes to 5-6% of India’s GDP. Not just that, real estate itself is an interesting business. It has touched the lives of almost every Indian. Unlike other professions, it does not call for the same monotonous work. You get to deal with new people and agents all the time.
Perks Of Working In A Real Estate Portal
With the world going online, people have started using the internet for everything. The search for right property has also spread its roots in the sphere of internet. These portals have been offering employment to numerous people. The demand for these jobs is never-ending. Let’s take a look at the benefits that people get from working in such portals.
- Competitiveness:- Competition from offline realtors is incessant in this sector. They are no doubt well rooted in the real estate market. But real estate portals provide the much-needed ease in house hunting. So, the competition between offline brokers and online realtors is unending. Such competition keeps you on the edge of your seats and increases the adrenaline rush.
- Superior Growth:- Ranked second in providing employment opportunities to people in India, the real estate market is said to witness a growth of 30% in the next 10 years. This advancement can be easily reflected in the growth of every individual connected to this sector. The real estate portals are forecasted to cover approximately 10-15% of the total real estate market share. Such growth in the cards tempts many people to work in the field.
- Knowledge About Real Estate:- Working in real estate portals has its own benefits. Whatever be your reason for joining the portal, one thing you will definitely be gifted with is the knowledge of real estate trends and prices. This would also help you in your personal experiences of buying house or property anywhere in India. Whether you are planning to buy a house or have to advise your friends and family members in property matters, this knowledge will definitely get you appreciation.
- Increased Network:- Being connected to a real estate portal gets you in touch with many property giants of the country. Also, when you work as an online realtor, you cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors. You develop networks and work with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors. This will always be beneficial in the long run.
- Technology Exposure:- Working for any online portal- be it real estate, placement or travel agency, you will be exposed to the latest technology which is quite exciting for the techno-freaks. You also learn how to use various online tools to increase your company’s listings. This knowledge of technology comes very handy in future.
Many people are seeking employment in the real estate market. These exciting benefits will definitely ignite passion in you to work in an online real estate industry. It will lead to better growth of the company as well as you as an individual.