Having a home in the beautiful, scenic tropical paradise of Goa is a wonderful experience. The real estate scenario in Goa is recovering from under a limping growth of the past 2 years. People are now willing to invest in real estate projects in Goa, owing to a decrease in prices, and the availability of strategic locations, that are inviting new real estate projects. Whether it is a commercial building or an apartment with a beach view, developers are eyeing all kinds of projects to invest in Goa. Upcoming Projects In Goa Goa is undergoing a major change in terms of its real estate scenario, with companies buying properties to build state of the art offices and residential builders investing to develop luxury beachfront villas and Flat for Sale.
Some of the upcoming projects in Goa are:
- Heritage Floresta, Flats in Siolim, North Goa.
- Mangalam's Aqua Grandiose, Flats and villas in Arpora, North Goa.
- Esmeralda, studio apartment, in Old Goa.
- Hottest Destination For Real Estate In Goa: Major Developers such as Parsvanath Builders and DLF are investing heavily in Panaji, the capital city of Goa, which abounds in residential properties because of its close proximity to basic public amenities like transport, educational institutions, shopping and commercial complexes. Flats in Dona Paula are also witnessing high demands, with 2BHK, 3BHK, and independent villas ranking high. Assagaon, in Mapusa, North Goa, is also witnessing new residential projects. Other hottest destinations witnessing a spurt in real estate developers are Ribandar, Old Goa and Santa Cruz.
- Real Estate Property Prices In Goa: The banning of mining of sand in Goa, consequently lead to an increase in the price of sand from 800 per cubic meter in June 2013 to 2500 per cubic meter in October 2013. In the year 2014, the prices of sand stabilized, and are currently at 1200-1500 per cubic meter. Prices of residential properties varies from region to region, for example, in Panaji, flats cost more, than in Dona Paula.The recovering economy is offering a promising land for developers to build new projects in Goa and for buyers, who are looking to settle amidst a vast canary of beaches and tropical weather. Choice of Flats is contingent upon the location and prevailing price in the region.