Are you willing to invest in property in Rajasthan? Because if you are, rest assured. You are likely to find some of the best properties in this region as several most popular upcoming cities like Jaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, etc. are located here. Rajasthan is the largest state of India and one of the richest in cultural heritage. The property market in Rajasthan is flourishing so it is beneficial to invest in property here as most of the properties are fairly priced and conveniently located. The Rajasthan real estate market offers both commercial and residential properties.
The immense business potential of the real estate market of Rajasthan has already drawn large interests from some of the leading Indian real estate developers who are entering these markets to invest on cheaply available properties and make abundant profits. Rajasthan is the 8th most populated state in India, and as the population further increases, the demand for property will also increase. More and more investors are choosing to invest in property in Rajasthan because of the favorable conditions prevailing in real estate market here. Some of those major conditions are:
- No Property Tax- One of the most favored conditions would be the fact that there an owner of property here does not have to pay property tax. As property tax can be quite high, depending on the size of the property, investors are flocking to Rajasthan to gain maximum profits out of their properties.
- Low Stamp Duty- The stamp duty, tax levied on property documents are very low in Rajasthan. It is beneficial for both buyers and sellers of properties.
- Low Establishment Cost- The establishment cost of setting up a business or residential property in Rajasthan is very low as compared to other cities and states. As establishment cost is one of the major costs for establishing a property, it is a good option to invest here.
- International Airport- As one of the major international airports is situated in Rajasthan, in the Pink City of Jaipur, it promotes foreign investment. There is an increase in the degree of foreign investment flowing in the state of Rajasthan.
- 60% Tourist Traffic- Rajasthan is the city with the largest percentage of tourist traffic i.e. 60 percent. It is a popular tourist place because of its extensive history and rich cultural heritage and is now one of the most popular places for foreign investment.
- Stable Political Scenario- Because of favorable political conditions prevailing in Rajasthan, investors are finding it beneficial to invest here as apart from any legal hassles, there aren't any political issues to worry about.
As Rajasthan is endowed with some of the most favored conditions for property investment, it is emerging as the only state, which is likely to have maximum number of domestic and foreign investments in property.