Mohali is a beautiful city which lies adjacent to Chandigarh in Punjab. The Real Estate Sector of Mohali has seen a recent boom as the number of buyers desiring to Buy Houses in Mohali has seen a rise. Houses in Mohali located in organized societies, which are well planned and well connected to the roads, are an excellent option for those who like to live in a peaceful environment, away from the noise of the metro cities. If you are among those who have fallen to the charms of Mohali's Apartments and looking forward to buy a House in Mohali, you will find the following tips useful:
- Get professional help. Buying a House is no longer a simple affair. The rules & regulations and the paper work involved in the process make the consultation of a Real Estate Agency an absolute necessity. This would ensure that inconveniences born out of ignorance of these rules are eliminated.
- While selecting the location of the house, the first thing that should be considered is the distance at which the necessary amenities like school, college, office, hospital, etc. are situated. Longer distances are bound to cause inconveniences in the longer run. Even though Mohali is well connected, it never goes in vain to search for a House which has the amenities at short distances.
- Ensure that the house has a 24-hour supply of water and electricity. Houses with power backup should be preferred.
- While the real estate agent takes you on a tour of the house, focus on the defects of the house. Remember that the agent will showcase the good qualities of the house. Check out if there is any seepage in the walls, leaky plumbing, electrical safety violations, faulty roof construction or more.
- Remember to get an idea about the prevalent prices at the concerned location, in order to avoid getting convinced for a higher amount.
As the Real Estate Boom of Mohali has just begun, the prices are comparatively still low. However, as the city is fast becoming the IT-Hub of Punjab and at the speed with which the BPO sector is growing, the prices are bound to reach the higher ranges. So, if you are planning to buy a House in Mohali, this is the right time to do so