It may be one of the most overused clichés in the historical record of investment and financial services, but it is still true: real estate is the greatest investment.
Property investment has a number of advantages: First and foremost, it provides you with a place to call your own; besides this, it is a relatively speaking safer type of investment that is susceptible to less chaos than other kinds of investments. Take our word for it: nothing gives you a better sense of safety than realising your family has a secure place to live.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh's state capital, has released its impression as a Tier-II city and managed to grow well beyond anticipations. Transit hallways, a growing data technology industry, expanding housing, and updated master plans are all part of the city's current developments.
The following are some of the factors that make now excellent funds to participate in or purchase a property in Lucknow such as Nature Valley in Jail Road Lucknow:
- The latest Master Plan 2021 is considered for a modification as the local population, which included both migrant workers and settlers, surpassed the 45-lakh mark much sooner than expected. To fulfil the demand of 65 lakh people by 2031, the Town and Country Planning Department estimates that nearly 197 fringe villages will be incorporated into the master plan. This means that, as housing prices increase, the corporation's facilities will be relocated to these locations as well. Investors seeking long-term returns should consider these areas.
- When it comes to shopping or doing business, Gomti Nagar and Hazratganj are no longer your only options. Faizabad Road, Rae Bareli Road, and Sultanpur will indeed be established as commercial areas in the near future, raising the prices and value systems of properties all along residential passageways here.
- The master plan also includes a Knowledge Park among both Mohan Road and Jail Road. University education and counselling institutions would be included in this category. Inclusionary town development would go a long way toward assisting the city in meeting its smart goals.
- A 100-kilometer Outer Ring Road (ORR) will encircle the city's fringes, connecting all of the new neighbourhoods, housing developments. The National Highways Authority of India, or NHAI, has so far forwarded the ORR project proposal to the Centre for authorization.
- The Lucknow Metro, which improves interconnection within the city, will be a driving force for the growth of real estate corridors nearby, as well as ensuring that the city encompasses a far more impactful and credible mode of public transportation. Furthermore, in order to encourage commercial and residential advancement, the authorities have invited bids for eight of the scheduled Metro stations. Perhaps the most significant news is that ridership has surpassed 10 lakh as of November 2017, just 70 days after it began operations. This is an indication that the metro has enhanced the city's transportation scenario, and that public transportation is a preferred mode of transportation among daily commuters.
- The Department of Town and Country Planning has also suggested connectors at frequent intervals to monitor the movement of heavily loaded vehicles such as trucks and buses on the edge of the city. This will assist Lucknow in improving its livability indicator, even on the roads.
- The city was also named to the Centre's second list of Smart Cities. Although there may be differences between what is seen on the ground and the plan envisioned, the Centre has made the decision to provide assistance and funds to help the city improve its livability quotient. Furthermore, water systems and sanitation, wastewater treatment, transportation, information technology, and e-governance have all been highlighted.
Lucknow is also gaining popularity as a healthcare tourism destination. Multi-speciality healthcare facilities such as Medanta, which has 1,000 beds, Narayana Hrudalaya Aarogyam, which has 326 beds, and ladies and child care healthcare facilities have all arrived in the city. This is close to the Gomti Nagar extension, which is a central corporate district in and of itself. Nature Valley in Mohanlalganj Lucknow would be one of the best places to invest in Lucknow for optimum returns.