In the present scenario investment in property is seen as a lucrative investment. With the changing economy there has been a consistent growth in the property market. But buying a property is not that simple a task; it requires assistance of the professional having a domain expertise in the field. Most of the people willing to invest in the Real Estate want to know about safe property buying and real estate investment planning. We offer some basics or tips that will enable you to invest in the property wisely.
Below given are the points that should be taken into consideration before buying a property:
- Carefully check the title or the ownership related issues of the property
- Ensure that the construction of the property is done in compliance with the property laws provided by the government. Also, make sure that you have a No objection Certificate issued by the concerned authorities.
- Make certain that the property is free from disputes and there is no court case associated with it
- Check for the basic things required to lead a normal life like electricity, security, electricity back up, proper maintenance, etc
- If you are investing in a shop or office that is a part of a huge commercial space then you must ensure that you are availing equal rights against others owning the property and rent is paid as per your space.
- Stamp duty and registration of the sales deed has to be completed on time i.e. within 4 months
- Do not enter any property deal in a state of confusion. Seek assistance of a trusted and experienced professional in order to verify claims that the builders make.
What is investment planning?
It provides ways for the clients or investors to crack lucrative deals having minimum risk factors.
Planning an investment in a property requires:
- Knowledge about the field: legal and social norms
- You must consult a reliable Real Estate Agent before closing a deal
- Be very careful about the paper work related to the property
- Calculate your budget and proceed accordingly
- Review your investment plans at regular intervals of time
Benefits of investment planning:
- Help you make maximum and capital gains.
- Your investment portfolio is strengthened
- Taxes are saved
Thus it is always better to have a proper know how of the field in which you are planning to invest. Our write up will assist you in buying a property safely without any obstructions.