Mukul Shanti Garden is personification of plenty of space covered by nature. Well appointed and spacious apartments open into lush landscaped lawns and playground. Every flat in Mukul Shanti Garden is designed to gratify its residents for its surroundings, ventilation and comfort.
Flats & Apartments
5 Towers, 118 Units, 5 Acre
42 Lac - 95 Lac
Doors and Windows
- Seasoned & treated wood door frame.
- Phenol bonded & ISI mark flush doors.
- Laminated/Polished entrance door fitted with night latch and hatch bolt.
- Tower bolt and door stopper for all doors.
- Standard section aluminium sliding/openable windows with glass insert in each shutter.
- RCC framed, resting on concrete piles Fire resistant. earthquake resistance above local seismic levels.
- Vitrified tiles of approved make in all bedrooms & living dining
- Ceramic tiles on floor & walls up to door height.
- Water Closets European type commode with low-level porcelain cistern.
- Standard wash hand basin.
Branded C.P. fittings.
Hot and cold water line
- Granite top cooking platform with stainless steel sink.
- Ceramic tiles on floor & up to 2ft. height above the cooking platform.
- Inside wall will be finished with plaster of paris punning and the exterior surface of walls will be finished with combination of textured paint/stones/glazing as per architectural drawings.
- Electrical Wiring & Fittings
- Concealed wiring for all rooms provided with electrolytic copper conductors.
- Air-conditioning plug point in all bedrooms and drawing room.
- Geyser point in all toilets
- Light and plug point in dining / drawing and bedrooms as per architectural drawings .
- Electric call bell at main entrance door.
- Telephone points in living room and all bed rooms
- Compatible wiring which can be hooked up to cable television network with connection thereof in living room and all bedrooms.
- generator power shall be provided in all flats during power failure for light and fans controlled by electric circuit breaker.
Equiped with fire alarm.
Fire fighting devices.
- CCTV and Intercom shall be installed to monitor safety and security of the residents.
About The Banyan Tree Group
In Bhgavad Geeta, Lord Krishna says, "Of all trees, I am the Banyan Tree". Inspired by the Banyan Tree which has numerous branch roots denoting experience, values, strength and trust, its ever spreading branches symbolizing eternity. We, at the Banyan Tree Group, have been delivering quality homes and commercial spaces ranging from 700 sq. ft. flats to 100000 sq. ft. hostels to our valued customers. The Group has satisfied customers all over kolkata; from VIP Road, New Town, Salt Lake to Southern Avenue and Gariahat. Some of our prominent project include Akash Niloy, Golders Green, Apollo Gleneagles Nursing College, Apollo Gleneagles Nurses Hostel
Office Address:Suite: 208 Haute Street 86A, Topsia, Kolkata, West Bengal