SWITCH TO MOBILE SITE

  • 3 Bhk Flats & Apartments for Sale in Yeshwantpur, Bangalore West - 2150 Sq.ft.
  • 3 Bhk Flats & Apartments for Sale in Yeshwantpur, Bangalore West - 2150 Sq.ft.

    Golden Presidential Tower, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, Karnataka by Metro Assetz

    • Rs 2.22 Cr @ Rs 10326 per Sq.Ft
    • Configuration

      :

      3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms

    • Transaction

      :

      New Property


    Contact Dealer View Phone No.
  • About Property

    Just pay 20% and remaining 80% at possession. 5star category tallest tower in South India.

    • Price
      Rs 2.22 Cr ( @ Rs 10326 per Sq.Ft )
    • Area
      Built Up Area : 2150 Sq.ft.
    • Furnishing
      Unfurnished
    • Property on Floor
      15
    • Age of Property
      Under Construction
    • Facing
      East
    • Land Mark
      Hospitals : 10 kms, Airport : 320 kms, Railway Station : 10 kms, School : 10 kms

    Amenities & Details

    • Water Storage
    • Lift
    • Car Parking
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Fitness Centre/Gym
    • Park

    Locality Info



TELL US YOUR REQUIREMENT

(Let us know your requirement and get matching properties in your inbox.)


Request a call