Seventh largest metropolis in India, Pune has rich culture, is endowed with pleasing climate all year round and provides enough education and career opportunities for students and job seekers respectively. Sure enough, the real estate market in Pune draws the attraction of countless investors and developers from different parts of the country. Factors That Attract Investors Towards Realty Sector in Pune:
- Manufacturing Industries: In the past few years, the Gamma- Global City Pune has become one of the leading business hubs in Maharashtra. It is in fact the base for a number of large, medium and small enterprises functional in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, iron and steel, IT, automotives, engineering, chemicals, electrical and electronics, textiles & garments, castings and forgings, instrumentation and control, food processing & beverages and so on. Leading manufacturing units such as Whirlpool India Ltd, LG, Honeywell Automation India, Cummins India Ltd, Coca Cola, Alfa Laval, and many others can be seen spreading their business wings in Pune.
- Cosmopolitan City Culture: Pune is the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Reflecting the perfect blend of modernization and traditions, the culture of Pune embraces both the time-honored Maharashtrian lifestyle as well as the contemporary outlook. People from various religions and cultures, speaking different languages, can easily be found in this Cosmopolitan City
- Information Technology Hub: Known as the Cyber City of India, Pune has witnessed a boom of IT companies, BPO & KPO industries that drive its economy as well. Besides, several IT Parks and software companies can be seen flourishing in the city.
- Rapidly Developing Infrastructure: The infrastructure of Pune is developing at an exceptional pace all thanks to the strong financial and civic support from the Government of Maharashtra. Today, this metropolis city boasts of a large number of residential complexes, shopping outlets, college campuses and schools. With the fast developing infrastructure, Pune can be termed as an industrialized and advanced city.
- Prevalence Of Education Institutes: With more than 150 colleges and institutes, Pune has emerged as one of the leading educational hubs in India. In addition, there are over 260 affiliated educational institutes providing different courses and programs in Pune. Students from different parts of India and overseas come to Pune for education which has simply resulted in increased accommodation requirements.
All in all, the Real Estate Sector of Pune is estimated to grow even more swiftly in the coming years providing investors with phenomenal investment opportunities.