Holy basil or the queen of herbs is well-known in almost every Indian household for its magical medicinal properties. This holy plant is mostly found in Hindu households. Hindu married people worship this plant at their home for a prosperous and peaceful married life. Apart from this, the presence of the Tulsi plant in the house is believed to bring happiness and wealth to the family.
Do you know what the benefits of keeping Tulsi plant at home are? How to place them appropriately to achieve maximum advantages? This is where a vastu consultant in India can come up as the best help! Keep reading this article to understand the vastu rules for placing tulsi plant properly at your place and know the benefits of keeping this plant at home.
What Vastu say about the placement of Tulsi plant?
People (especially the Hindus) believe that taking care of tulsi plant every day and worshiping it with a clear mind can earn them prosperity and a long peaceful life. Do you know that following Vastu Shastra rules can encourage this process? Vastu can direct you about the right placement of tulsi plant for the good health of yours as well as of the plant. A Vastu consultant in India can be the best help for you if you are planning to locate one or more tulsi plants at home.
Just check out the following tips for placing tulsi plant at home.
- According to Vastu, the eastern side of a house is the perfect location for placing a tulsi plant. And, if there is no place to keep it there, find at least a window or balcony space in the north-east direction of the house.
- Remember to keep the tulsi plant on a platform at home which is higher than the base of your house.
- It is important to remain in harmony with the basic Vastu rules, i.e. you need to keep the tulsi plant in the cleaned condition. The areas surrounding the plant should be open enough and there must not be any coverings such as mops, clutter, brooms, etc.
- Vastu suggests keeping tulsi plants in odd numbers i.e. one, three, five, etc.
- If you have the hobby of gardening, don’t put the tulsi plant nearby ant thorny species of plants like cactus.
In gist, following the Vastu Shastra is simple enough; just remember to place the tulsi plant in the precise direction. So, how Vastu benefit you? It brings positive vibrations in the house and also encourages several health benefits from a certain point of view.
Apart from its numerous religious influences among the Hindus, this holy plant has the ability to offer strong immunity and fights viral and bacterial infections.
Read below to know a few important benefits of keeping tulsi plant at home as per the Vastu consultants in India.
- Helps to beat stress – according to the research results published in the Ayurvedic journals, keeping tulsi plant at home can help you to beat stress.
- Keeps mosquitoes away – tulsi or basil plant is mosquito repellent. Various journal stories on malaria say that this plant can successfully keep mosquitoes and other insects away from your home.
- Maintains clean and fresh air – if you keep the tulsi plant in your bedroom, it can encourage the oxygen supply in there. This plant is able to offer 20 hours’ oxygen supply every day. It also absorbs toxic gases such as sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, etc. from the air.
- Offers fresh aroma – keeping the plant inside your room you are offered with the pleasant aroma of it which effectively keeps the surrounding fresh. Tulsi plant can also offer a good mood!
So, next time you find any difficulty in placing the tulsi plant at home, contact a Vastu consultant in India.