VASTU SHASTRA is the ancient science of architecture based on directional alignments and abiding essence, thing, object, article, goods, wealth, property, etc. However, some people tag it to superstitious beliefs, while it is actually a scientific method that maps the ways for getting positive energies in your workplace or living place. If a structure or landscape is designed properly, Vastu can impart growth, success, and happiness in many aspects of life.
According to Vastu Shastra, home is considered as the dwelling place of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati. It is said to be comprised of five basic elements i.e. earth, water, air, fire, and space. Based on these elements, Vastu Shastra helps to attract positive energy. For this, it's important to focus the direction of particular objects and rooms, dimensional accuracy and positioning of the entrance gate in accordance with the predefined rules. This article discusses some tips for a prominent part of the house i.e. the Main Entrance and offers Vastu guidance for the same.
Vastu Tips For Main Door Entrance
- After performing the Vastu Puja, an auspicious day must be selected for fixing the main door
- Divide the width of the building in 9 equal parts to determine the exact location
- Door should be fixed from the fourth section in the right side to the sixth section in the left side while facing the house
- Cardinal orientation has its own effects as per the directions such as,
- North and West bring wealth in your life
- East is for all benefits
- South stands for liberation
- Accurate location of door is need to focus on for the activation of positive energies in surroundings
- Do not locate doors in room's corners
- In comparison to the other entrance doors of the house, the main door should be the largest one
- Fix external doors in a straight line in a building
- Entrance Door should be on the same side of the main door
- Avoid direct facing of the opposite house
- Front door must not face any demolished property
- Don't keep any underground tank under the main entrance
- Gate should be made of wood from Teak, Honne and Matti instead of wood from Peepal and Coconut
- Vastu pundits recommend avoiding the self closing doors which are available in the market nowadays
- Decorate the doors with auspicious signs of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi to bring good luck in your family.
Vastu Shastra is trusted for bringing peace and happiness in the lives of many people, since ages. Therefore, for your own betterment apply the Vastu Shastra in designing an important part like the Main Entrance for your home.