3 BHK Flats/Apartments for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 1540 Sq.ft.

3 BHK Flats/Apartments for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 1540 Sq.ft.

Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab by Stepin Realtors View Map

63.10 L @ Rs 4.10 K per Sq.Ft

  • Bedrooms

    3 BHK

  • Bathrooms

    3

  • Built Up Area

    1540 Sq.ft.

  • Sale Type

    Resale

  • Age of Property

    Under Construction

Disclaimer

All the information displayed is as posted by the User and displayed on the website for informational purposes only. RealEstateIndia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained at RealEstateIndia.com. You are hereby strongly advised to verify all information including visiting the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website.

About Property

3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme .
Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..No Bank Loan ..
Best Deal for Short Time ...

  • Price
    63.10 L ( @ Rs 4.10 K per Sq.Ft )
  • Area
    Built Up Area : 1540 Sq.ft.
  • Furnishing
    Semi-Furnished
  • Property on Floor
    12th
  • Floors allowed for construction
    15
  • Age of Property
    Under Construction
  • Facing
    North East
  • Car Parking
    1
  • Sale Type
    Resale

Amenities

  • Power Backup
  • Lift
  • Car Parking
  • 24 x 7 Security
  • Park
  • Fitness Centre/Gym
  • Club House
  • Rain Water Harvesting
  • Intercom
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Vastu Compliant
  • Security / Fire Alarm

Agent Details

Stepin Realtors

Amandeep Singh Rekhi

Contact Agent

Booth No. 70-71, Royal Street, Sector Satara, Omaxe Royal Residency, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

PROPERTIES FOR SALE 45
PROPERTIES FOR RENT 4

Deals in : Sale, Purhcase, Rent of Residential Property & Commercial Property

Areas of Operation : ferozpur road, B. R. S. Nagar, Pakhowal Road, Canal Road, G. T. Road, Nh 95, Sidhwan Canal Road, Thakkarwal also deals in Chandigarh

We deals in all kinds of properties.