1000 Sq.ft. Residential Plot for Sale in Maniram, Gorakhpur

Maniram, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh by RAH INFRA - View Map

57.10 Lac @ 5,710/Sq.ft.

  • Location Maniram, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
  • Plot/Land Area 1000 Sq.ft.
  • Ownership Others
  • Sale Type New
  • Type Residential Plots
  • Project & Society SKY LORD PARADISE

About Property

Kabja turantrnpossession immediatelyrnproject name - sky lord paradisernPlot available on main highway in Gorakhpurrnbook a plot for just Rs 51000rnRate 571₹/sqftrnThree years 36 months installment at 0% interestrnAgreement for 25% and remaining 75% installment for 36 months 0% interestrn700 meters from Maniram Chiuthan Chowk in Gorakhpur, next to petrol pump.rnBuy Plot on Jungle Kaudiyan Zero Point to Outer Ring Road Kaleshar Sahajanwa Highwayrnfacilityrnentry Gaternmain road 40 feetrnlink road 25 feetrnpark ...More

  • Booking Amount : 51,000
  • Project & Society : SKY LORD PARADISE
  • Sale Type : New
  • Ownership : Others

Land Mark :

  • Hospitals 1 kms
  • Airport 15 kms
  • ATM 2 kms
  • Railway Station 2 kms
  • School .05 kms
  • Shopping Mall 3 kms
  • Bank 2 kms
  • Bus Stop 1 kms
  • Metro 3 kms

Agent Details


Nisha Singh

Sale | Rent of Residential & Commercial Properties

  • Dealing in : Sale of Residential Property & Commercial Property
  • Areas of Operation : Gorakhnath Road, Maniram, Fertilizer Colony
  • gorakhnath, Gorakhnath Road, Gorakhpur
RERA STATUS Not Available


All the information displayed is as posted by the User and displayed on the website for informational purposes only. RealEstateIndia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained at You are hereby strongly advised to verify all information including visiting the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website. Read More