Built Up Area
860 sq.ft (80 Sq. Meter)
Siolim, Bardez, Goa
Address: Siolim, North Goa, Goa
Serene view from balcony and located in a peaceful goan village with all the modern amenities and 24 kms from mopa airport.
Pros of the property:
1. Serene view from balcony.
2. 24 hrs security with cctv coverage.
3.Maintenance society is formed, maintenance cost inr 1500/month only.
4. Supermarkets for grocery are available within society. Food home delivery on call and bike rental etc. Is also available.
4.Fully furnished and ready to move in.
5. All modern amenities available. Gym, badminton court , 3 swimming pools (1 olympic size swimming pool, 1 jacuzzi, 1 kids swimming pool ), 40 % open space. Kids love to play and roam around close to nature.
6. Siolim fish market is only 2 km away. So, you can get fresh local fish and vegetables easily.
7. Chapora river is 500 meters away (100 meters in a shortcut way from the backyard of the building which is accessible only during daytime by walk). You can easily indulge your time in fishing.
8. Airy rooms.
9. Ample open space.
10. The apartment is furnished with a work station comprising of a desktop table with a keyboard tray and chair.
11. Apartment has 2 ac rooms and is equipped with electric iron, coffee maker, electric tea kettle, juicer-Mixer-Grinder, sandwich maker, roti maker, aqua guard, dining set etc.
12. Approx rental income inr 20000/per month.
Cons of the property:
1. Our kitchen is an open kitchen attached with dining.
2. Apartment is on the 3rd out of 4 floors (35 feet) without lift.
4. Only one washroom.
5. Nearest restaurant is 1.5 km away.
6. Public transport is not good. Self driving cars or bikes are a must for comfortable stay.
A 2-Bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor(Out of 4) under tropical dreams gated community situated in a peaceful goan village surrounded by paddy fields, coconut yards. Comes with a living cum kitchen, 2 ac bed rooms and one toilet. Nearest market is 1.5 km. Food home delivery on call and bike rentals available in the neighborhood. Supermarkets are within the society.more