• Property Type
  • Budget
      • Min

      • Max

  • BHK
  • Ownership
  • 3 BHK Flats/Apartments for Sale in Ludhiana


    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    64 L@ Rs 4143 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      2 Yrs

    • Area

      1545 sq.ft.

    3 BHK Corner Property Available for sale Flooring Vitrified Tiles in Living/dining/bedrooms & kitchen Walls OBD ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    83 L@ Rs 4612 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North Face

    • Age of Property

      3 Yrs

    • Area

      1800 sq.ft.

    ROYAL RESIDNENCY ULTRA LUXARY RANGE – PRINCETON RESALE OPTION ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT LESSER RATES Structure ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    63.90 L@ Rs 4150 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      1 Yrs

    • Area

      1540 sq.ft.

    3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme . Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..No ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    60 L@ Rs 3948 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      2

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      2 Yrs

    • Area

      1520 sq.ft.

    Structure Earthquake resistant RCC framed structure External Finish Texture Paint Dining & Passage Floor: ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    60 L@ Rs 3897 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      3 Yrs

    • Area

      1540 sq.ft.

    3 BHK Available for Sale in the most Popular Society Flooring Vitrified Tiles in Living/dinng/bedrooms ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    72 L@ Rs 3273 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      4

    • Age of Property

      3 Yrs

    • Area

      2200 sq.ft.

    Structure - Earthquake Resistant RCC Frame Structure. Extrenal Finish - Texture Paint Dinning & Passage ...more

    ferozpur road, Ludhiana

    69.70 L@ Rs 3132 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      4

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      5

    • Age of Property

      1 Yrs

    • Area

      2226 sq.ft.

    Flooring- vitrified tiles Walls -OBD over plaster Ceiling- OBD over false ceiling. Doors - Wooden ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    63.10 L@ Rs 4098 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      1 Yrs

    • Area

      1540 sq.ft.

    3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme . Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..No ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    33 L@ Rs 2750 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North East Face

    • Balcony

      3

    • Age of Property

      1 Yrs

    • Area

      1200 sq.ft.

    3 BHK Apartments under Prime Minister Housing Scheme • Available at most suitable prices. • With ...more

    Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

    1.20 Cr@ Rs 5455 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      North Face

    • Balcony

      4

    • Age of Property

      2 Yrs

    • Area

      2200 sq.ft.

    Structure :- Earthquake Resistant RCC Frame Structure. Extrenal Finish :- Texture Paint Dinning & Passage ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    34 L@ Rs 1889 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      2

    • Area

      1800 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • Water Storage
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Power Backup
    • Car Parking
    • 1 More
    A 3 bhk property is available for sale in Chandigarh road, Ludhiana. It has a salable area of 1800 sqft ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    30 L@ Rs 1981 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      2

    • Area

      1515 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Car Parking
    • Water Storage
    • Power Backup
    • 1 More
    It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Chandigarh road. The house is semi-furnished. One of ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    28 L@ Rs 1638 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Area

      1710 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • Power Backup
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Water Storage
    • Maintenance Staff
    • 1 More
    It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Chandigarh road, Ludhiana. It has a built-up area of ...more

    Nh 95, Ludhiana

    30 L@ Rs 2223 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Age of Property

      3 Yrs

    • Area

      1350 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • Car Parking
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Water Storage
    • Power Backup
    • 1 More
    It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in NH. 95 Ludhiana, Ludhiana. The house is unfurnished. ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    30 L@ Rs 1667 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      4

    • Area

      1800 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Water Storage
    • Power Backup
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • 1 More
    It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Chandigarh road, Ludhiana. It has an area of 1800 sqft ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    34 L@ Rs 2249 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      2

    • Area

      1512 sq.ft.

    Amenties
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Power Backup
    • Water Storage
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • 1 More
    It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Chandigarh road. It is a semi-furnished property. It’s ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    28 L@ Rs 1867 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Unfurnished

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      2

    • Area

      1500 sq.ft.

    This spacious 3 bhk multistorey apartment is available for sale and is located in the heart of Chandigarh ...more

    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    42 L@ Rs 2746 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      4

    • Area

      1530 sq.ft.

    A 3 bhk property is available for sale in Chandigarh road, Ludhiana. It has a salable area of 1530 sqft ...more
    View More Results
ShortList