SWITCH TO MOBILE SITE

Gaur Grandeur, Noida - 2,3 and 4 BHK Luxury Apartments

Gaur Grandeur

Sector 119 Noida

  • 2,3,4 BHK Apartment
  • 1345 - 1365 sq ft Area of Flat

Overview Gaur Grandeur

The hottest property in Noida

Gaur Grandeur is located in virgin greens of sector 119 in Noida, the fastest emerging residential destination of choice. Besides the ambient environs, the location also enjoys the unique advantage of being on the FNG (Faridabad Noida Ghaziabad) corridor. This strategic positioning imparts easy accessibility of Delhi and three of the satellite NCR cities. Not only this, even daily life becomes a breeze here since many major local destinations too are within easy reach.


Gaur Grandeur is a preferred property because of many reasons, but location is definitely a major one of them.


  • BHEL
  • Shipra Mall
  • Amity College
  • Fortis Hospital
  • Sector 18 Market
  • Supertech Shopping Mall

Floor Plans Gaur Grandeur

Configuration Type Builtup Area Base Price  
2 BHK 1246 Sq.ft.. On Request Contact
3 BHK 1625 Sq.ft.. 77 L Contact
3 BHK 1739 Sq.ft.. 77 L Contact
4 BHK 2978 Sq.ft.. On Request Contact

Image Gallery Gaur Grandeur

Top Advertisers of Gaur Grandeur

  • DEALER

    Kothi Noida

    1365 Sq.Ft

    77 Lac

    @ 5641 /Sq.ft

    OFFER

    Call Now for best deals

    Contact

Specifications Gaur Grandeur

Flooring


  • Vitrified tiles 2?x2? in drawing room, kitchen and two bedrooms, laminated wooden flooring in one bedroom. Ceramic tiles in bathrooms & balconies.

Wall & Ceiling Finish


  • P.O.P/Gypsum finish on walls with OBD on pleasing shade.

Kitchen


  • Granite working top with stainless steel sink, 2 feet dado above the working top & 5 feet from the floor level on remaining walls by ceramic tiles.

Toilets


  • Ceramic tiles on walls up to door level. White sanitary ware with EWC, CP fittings, & mirror in all toilets.

Doors And Windows


  • Outer doors & windows aluminium powder coated. Internal door - frames of Maranti or equivalent wood. Internal door made of painted flush shutters, Main entry door frame Maranti or equivalent wood with skin moulded door shutter. Good Quality hardware fittings.

Electrical


  • ISI Marked Copper wire in PVC conduits with MCB supported circuits with adequate number of power points and light points in ceiling.

Note


  • Variation in colour and size of vitrified tiles / granite may occur.
  • Layouts and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
  • Colour & design of tiles and motifs can be changed without prior notice.
  • Area in all categories of apartments may vary upto ±3% without any change in cost. But if the variation is beyond ±3%, then pro-rata charges are applicable.

Explore Gaur Grandeur

Layout Plan



Floor Plan

  • Cluster Plan - Block G

  • Samrat - VII - Block G

  • Samrat - VIII - Block G

  • Cluster Plan - Block H

  • Maharaja - VI - Block H

  • Samrat - IX - Block H

  • Cluster Plan - Block I-1

  • Cluster Plan - Block I-2


  • Samrat - XI - Block I-1

  • Samrat - X - Block I-2




Highlights

  • Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks
  • Land allotted by NOIDA authority
  • Hardly 4 k.m. away from Metro Station at Sector 34
  • Centralized park Area having beautiful water body, swimming pool, children pool, and pathways, landscaped theme parks etc
  • Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open
  • Maximum Plot area is kept open for ample light and air in every apartment
  • Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like reading room, cafe, latest gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards table, Table tennis, Card table and common hall for get-together
  • Sufficient children play area with space for cricket pitch with net
  • 24 hours water supply through water softening plants
  • Individual R.O. Plant
  • Entrance lobby in each tower
  • Two lifts for each block of OTIS, KONE or equivalent
  • Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom
  • 100% power back up facility on demand
  • Rain water harvesting
  • Reputed schools within the vicinity
  • Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equivalent to avoid corrosion
  • Timely completion with penalty clause
  • Housing loan facilities available from leading financial institution



Location Map Gaur Grandeur

About Gaursons India Limited

Deals in Residential and Commercial Property.



Office Address

05, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, Delhi, Delhi

Properties of Gaur Grandeur

Sector 119, Noida

77 L@ Rs 5642 per Sq.Ft

  • Bathroom

    2

  • Furnishing

    Semi-Furnished

  • Balcony

    3

  • Age of Property

    3 Yrs

Amenties
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Fitness Centre/Gym
  • Lift
  • Car Parking
  • 6 More
1365 Sq Ft 3 Bhk Flat Available for Sale in Gaur Grandeur Sector 119, Noida. complete Wood Work Done. ...more

Home Loan & EMI Calculator

  •  
  •   %
  •  

EMI

Get best offer on this Project

Similar Projects


ShortList