All the information displayed is as posted by the User and displayed on the website for informational purposes only. RealEstateIndia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained at RealEstateIndia.com. You are hereby strongly advised to verify all information including visiting the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website.
The Farm House “Wali’s Hill Crest Villa” a highly prestigious farm house located at Igatpuri Nasik at a driving distance of 140 Kms from Mumbai on Bhandardara and Shirdi Road. Having access over viewing both the roads with a scenic beauty surrounded by beautiful mountains offering multiple waterfalls right on the front side of the property.
The Property consists of 5500 Sq ft of construction with the following facilities.
1. Bed Rooms 7 Nos (Including two suites)
2. Bathrooms 8 (5 self contained /attached) One each attached to the auditorium and Bed Rooms and 1 for Driver /servant)
3. halls large 3 Nos.
4. kitchen 3 Nos total. 1 No King Size Modern , with dining arrangement. 1 regular service kitchen in Studio Apartment and 1 No pantry .
5. Servants Room 1 No.
6. auditorium / Air conditioned Theatre for private viewing duly fitted with Sony home theatre surround sound acoustics, having a seating capacity of 50 nos (class room type)
7. Terrace / Balconies 3 Nos.
8. Open Ground around 15000 Sq ft.
9. Multi Level Lawns 2 Nos.
10. pond (Consisting of Koi fishes multicolored as big as 10” in size) with fountain 1 No (capacity of 15000 Ltrs)
11. swimming pool moderate private having a sit out for leisure time.
12. Covered parking for 2 Cars and plenty of space for more cars.
13. Mango Orchard (with fruit bearing trees fully Organic) duly fitted with an automatic drip arrangement comprising of 170 full grown & fruit bearing trees.
14. Allied fruit bearing fully grown trees of Amla 3 Nos, Lemon 7 Nos, Guava 4 Nos. Coco nut trees 6 Nos. provision for seasonal vegetable kitchen garden farming , presently Tomatoes and Green Chilly planted. Rice crop is taken every year with a yield of 5 Quintals per annum.
15. Multiple fully grown Bottle Palm trees, multicolored Bougainvillea, Almond tree, Chafa and Gulmohar trees with lots of Rose and Aloe vera plantations besides some herbal/Medicinal plants like Tulsi, Mogra, Adulsa Neem etc.
16. Electricity connections MSEB 7.5 HP.....read more
14 Cr( @ Rs 26.92 K/Sq.ft. )
Built Up Area : 5200 Sq.ft., Carpet Area : 5000 Sq.ft.