Strong Realty Shop No. 3, Kala House, G.K. Marg, Opp. Peninsula Corporate Park, Mumbai South, Maharashtra
As a leading real estate company located in Mumbai (Maharashtra), at Strong Realty we are offering world-class services to provide the clients with the best realty deals and effective realty solution at very reasonable charges. ...
WE ARE HAVING OUR REAL ESTATE FIRM FROM LAST 7 YEARS, WE DO CONSULTANCY OS EVERY TYPE OF PROPERTY,
NEW CONSTRUCTION, RESALE, FLATS AND SHOPS. ALSO WE DEAL IN OPEN AND SHADE PLOTS, FARMING PLOT ALL OVER MAHARASHTRA.
WE ARE ...
Narayana Properties (Trusted Service)
“ASSETS OF TRUST and CREDIBILITY to provide you ASSETS OF PROPERTY”
We are happy to welcome you to Narayana Properties, a trusted name in Mumbai, for availing excellent Real Estate ...
JEETESH BOBBAL Next to Lala Lajpat Rai College, Near Mahalaxmi Race Course, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers. Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques. Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover ...
Makaan2dukaan is an online real-estate service committed to helping you make wise and profitable decisions related to buying, selling, renting and leasing of properties. M2D, you can advertise a property, search for a property ...
SADGURU GROUPS 5th FLOOR , SAI SHOPPING MALL , S V ROAD, Borivali West, Mumbai, MaharashtraRERA
Sadguru Group is successful group of companies in Construction industry and is Developing Business since 1982. Since inception, Sadguru Group has been a trend setter in the field of construction. We aspire to create compelling ...
Romell Group Gharkul Co-op. Hsg. Soc., B Wing, Azad Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai – 400057. India., Maharashtra
Romell Group has been at the forefront of the construction industry. Some of the smartest buildings in Mumbai bear the Romell moniker. Right now, several other projects are underway, which have been designed to fulfil a multitude ...
Mayuresh Group LBS Road, Maharashtra Steel Company, Bhandup West, Mumbai
With more than 25 years of experience in the field of construction, Mayuresh has been making contributions in setting up concrete foundations in Navi Mumbai. The group has undertaken prestigious real estate projects spanning ...
Navnath Enterprises 290/5/7, Hariyaali Village, Group No 3, Near Ludhkulseth Tabela, Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Navnath Enterprises is an eminent real estate agent in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Our company excels in offering a wide variety of services to our clients that include Buying Properties, Selling Properties, Renting or Leasing Properties, ...
Shireen Properties Shop No.3, Kohinoor Apartment, Near Millat Nagar, Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Shireen Properties is known for its multi-faceted roles in Real Estate in Mumbai. The company is known for being a reliable Real Estate Consultant, a Real Estate Contractor, a competent Property Legal Adviser, an innovative ...
Who are we?
Trupti Homes Real Estate is a top quality real estate brokerage company based in Mumbai Powered by experts from the field of real estate, we are proud to offer some of the best and most reliable hot property ...
We are here to deal as intermediate between property provider & property seekers. We are Channel Partner of top property developer such as "Runwal Group" & "Nirmal" etc
We help our customer to find their dream residential ...
Reasons Why You Should Hire Building Contractors in Mumbai?
Your home is the only place that makes you feel like you are safe and peaceful. With that said, you need to look after it so that it remains liveable and comfortable. For ensuring that, you need to do timely renovations and repair certain weak parts.
Whether it is to build your dream home or make renovations in it, both need to take care of a lot of things. It is not at all an easy job to do as it associates with it a hell lot of responsibilities. You are most likely to hire construction contractors in Mumbai because they are the ones who can ease your headache. Here are the most important reasons to consider hiring contractors.
• Construction Works Drain Your Time: Every one of us is busy in our own lives, and we have little to the least of times to spend with our families. Maybe the weekends are the only time when you spend quality time with your friends and family.
Well, if you decide to do handle construction works all on your own then, prepare to drain out even the weekends from your family. Construction works are time-consuming. So, if you want to not waste time on that, you should better hire building contractors in Mumbai. They will take care of the entire work while you can remain hassle-free.
• Hiring Contractors Save Your Money: Are you wondering how hiring contractors can save you money? Yes, it surely does that, and here it is how. The contractors spend much of their professional life by connecting with raw material and tool suppliers. Their known circles are much bigger than yours. Top construction companies in Mumbai have many teams who work with different projects all the year-round.
So, all of the construction requirements come to them as bulk orders, which is like buying from wholesale markets. Just like wholesale products, they cost less than buying at the market price. Well, this is why you should consider hiring contractors to save bucks.
• Construction Works Require Knowledge: Even if you were the first-prize winner in your DIY projects, still you have little chances to be a DIY hero if you construct your own home. Not joking, but it is true that construction works are not easy and require a lot of skills, experience, and knowledge.
Construction or renovation of a building needs to follow certain things. Like, you should maintain the integrity of the primary building while you extend it or do anything else. So, if your DIY experiment goes wrong even by the slightest bit, the inspection team is surely going to mark it unsafe for living. In any way, hiring a contractor seems to be a better option.
• Contractors Take Care of Your Licenses And Permits: When you build a new home, you need to take care of a variety of things, including installing electricity and water channels to it. Now, these things are so vital in the long run that only experts or licensed people can do it. That means you need to face the turmoil of calling those people and then staying updated and doing random follow-ups.
When you decide to do it alone without hiring constructors, these troubles can come to you. Well, you can do the works by your known people too, but there is a twist. You might get a fine for not licensing them.
• Don’t You Want To Get A Warranty?: You might have justifiable logic to put down all the other four points on why hiring contractors to renovate your building is important. Well, this is the last point, which is important and will make you understand why it is not an option, but a necessity. Think once, if you repair your home by yourself and just in case something goes wrong, who will take care of it?
Will you get any compensation? Probably, you will get nothing but, anxiety to fix it all over yet again. Here is where hiring contractors will help. They will give a warranty to the work they do, and therefore you can remain stress-free.
• Complete Your Dream Home Faster: Hiring local workers to complete your dream home might take your life, and you not want that to happen. Building contractor services in Mumbai provide you with estimation. This estimation will mark the entry of you into your new or renovated home.
Well, these were pretty much the reasons why you should consider hiring contractors instead of doing it alone.
FAQ - Top Building Consultants & Contractors in Mumbai
What point I should consider before hiring a building contractor in Mumbai?
Always look for the number of projects completed so far, industry experience/background, strength of infrastructural backup, and more.
Can real estate agents have tie-ups with top construction companies?
Yes. Different real estate agents in Mumbai could have tie-ups with small or big construction companies to serve market needs in better ways.
What are the construction charges of a Mumbai-based real estate company?
The charges vary from company to company in Mumbai, however, they largely depend on the type of real estate property, the type of construction requirements, and so on.
How long it will take to complete my project in Mumbai?
Only your building contractor could provide an accurate answer to this question. Remember to discuss your every expectation with a building contractor in Mumbai to get an estimation of approx project completion cost.
Do top construction companies in Mumbai follow Vastu?
Currently, all top construction companies in Mumbai follow an appropriate construction strategy, from which you are certainly going to benefit.
What types of residential properties top construction companies in Mumbai can build?
Building contractors in Mumbai hold expertise in building 2 BHK flats, 3 BHK flats, 4BHK flats, individual houses, studio apartments, bungalows, and more.