Surf Top Housing Projects Area-Wise
PROPERTY FOR SALE
Get Quick Response From Prospects
PROPERTY FOR RENT
Get Suitable Rental Property
Get Verified Quality Leads
REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Get Top Property Agent By Location
BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS
Find Top Builders & Developers
69 Acres Industrial land available for sale in MIDC Zone near Pune in western Maharashtra, Khandala, Shirwal. The land is Near NH4 Highway and on MIDC Industrial Zone. 600 Meters from NH4 Highway. 15-meter ZP road approach.
85 Lac / Acre and Total cost around 59 Cr Rupees.
Below points will describe the best part of this Industrial Land.
1) Distance from NH4 is 600 meter only.
2) prime location, the property is in Industrial area.
3) 12 meter Road approach from NH4.
4) 95% table land.
5) Doing Denmark & do all basic documentation
6) Single owner to take decision for 69-acre land.
7) All search clear & no incomplete documentation.
8) Land is eligible for all advantages of MIDC & ECZ
9) From Region plan RP this property is in the Industrial zone.
10) If any one purchase property from MIDC via tender process it gets 3.25. Lakh rate for 1000 sq.feet. i.e. 1.25 cr for 1 acre for Industrial NA.
11) Nearest property got 1 cr rate within last 4 month.
13) Nearest industries within 1 km from our property MIDC phase 1.
Pune has been a favored industrial destination for a very long time. In fact, manufacturing has been a major development focus for the city since the inception of PCMC in the 1960’s. Since then, there has been a massive influx of European companies who were and continue to be keen on setting up manufacturing facilities there.
The arrival of these industrial entities triggered off a whole slew of other manufacturing establishments, both Indian and international, and established a continuous industrial growth pattern in Pune. The formation of the MIDC in the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation resulted in a constant process of industrial land acquisition and the creation of required support infrastructure.