All the information displayed is as posted by the User and displayed on the website for informational purposes only. RealEstateIndia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained at RealEstateIndia.com. You are hereby strongly advised to verify all information including visiting the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website.
Palm City is an Integrated Township spread over 20 Bighas of land with all the modern facilities:
• govt. Approved, Clear Title, Free Hold Plots
• gated Complex with Boundary Walls
• round the Clock Security
• wide Roads-30 Feet Wide
• water & Electricity Supply
• solar Street Lights
• lush Green Parks
• water Drainage System
• pollution & Pandemic Free Environment
• palm Tree Plantation on the Roads
• plot Sizes: 80/100/125/200 Sq. Yards.
• integrated Township spread over 20 bigha land at Nh-148b (paniyala-narnaul-mohindragarh).
• very well connected with Nh-8 (delhi-jaipur)-1 Km away.
• Keshwana RIICO Area is just backside of the project & well connected with 80 feet wide road (25,000-30,000 staffs working already).
• Krishi Vigyan Kendra is Right Side of the project.
• Many Govt. offices have been allotted lands opposite to the project like: Police Station, Mini Secretariat, Tehsil, Adm, Dto, Mine Department, Aanganwadi, Polytechnic Etc.
• rapid Metro Station at Sotanala Industrial Area just 10 Mins. away.
• Proposed Nizampur Integrated Multi Modal Logistics Hub (imlh) is just 21 Mins away.
• Neemrana Japanese & EPIP Zone just 20 Mins away.
• Proposed Greenfield Expressway(non-stop) Just 5 Mins. Away.
• national Highway 148B (nh 148B) starts at Kotputli, state of Rajasthan and ends at Bathinda, state of Punjab.
• The major towns are in succession of distance on this highway: Narnaul, Mahendergarh, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Hansi, Barwala,bhimewala Tohana, Moonak, Jakhal, Bareta, Budhlada, Bhikhi , Mansa and Maur. This highway meets with National Highway 54 at Bathinda.
• The highway is 427 km (265 mi) long and runs all within the states of Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan.....read more
6.50 L( @ Rs 2.60 K/Sq.ft. ) Includes 51 K Booking Amount
Project & Society
Built Up Area : 250 Sq.ft., Plot / Land Area : 250 Sq.ft.