SWITCH TO MOBILE SITE

  • 3 BHK Flats for Sale in Kandivali, Mumbai - 1413 Sq.ft.
  • 3 BHK Flats for Sale in Kandivali, Mumbai - 1413 Sq.ft.

    Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra by Plotsinmaharashtra

    • Rs Price
      On Request
    • Configuration

      :

      3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms


    Contact Builder View Phone No.
  • About Property

    3 BHK flat at best price and amenities only at Acme Oasis. Acme Oasis is not a residence about square feet or the brand of bathroom fittings. Acme Oasis is about the dreams and aspirations of your loved ones. Thats why two elegant towers of Acme Oasis has reached high into the clouds but occupy only 10% of the space. The remaining 90% is occupied by areas of landscaped gardens and natural environs. Where your children have all the space to grow up. While you are rest assured having made a great investment.

    • Price
      On Request
    • Area
      Built Up Area : 1413 Sq.ft.
    • Furnishing
      Unfurnished
    • Age of Property
      Under Construction

    Locality Info



TELL US YOUR REQUIREMENT

(Let us know your requirement and get matching properties in your inbox.)