SWITCH TO MOBILE SITE

  • 4 BHK Flats & Apartments for Sale in Yeshwantpur, Bangalore West - 3100 Sq.ft.
  • 4 BHK Flats & Apartments for Sale in Yeshwantpur, Bangalore West - 3100 Sq.ft.

    Golden Presidential Tower, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, Karnataka by Metro Assetz

    • Rs 2.90 Cr @ Rs 9355 per Sq.Ft
    • Configuration

      :

      4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms

    • Transaction

      :

      New Property


    Contact Dealer View Phone No.
  • About Property

    Just pay 20% now and remaining 80% at possession. Amazing project, Tallest in south india, First of its kind. Ultra premium project with jet lifts.

    • Price
      Rs 2.90 Cr ( @ Rs 9355 per Sq.Ft )
    • Area
      Built Up Area : 3100 Sq.ft.
    • Furnishing
      Furnished
    • Age of Property
      Under Construction
    • Land Mark
      Hospitals : 5 kms, Airport : 300 kms, Railway Station : 5 kms, School : 5 kms

    Amenities & Details

    • Power Backup
    • Water Storage
    • Lift
    • Car Parking
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Fitness Centre/Gym
    • Park
    • Swimming Pool
    • Club House

    Locality Info



TELL US YOUR REQUIREMENT

(Let us know your requirement and get matching properties in your inbox.)


Request a call