green Shrine Presents Greenfield Newtown Which is Located Before Sriperumbudur Town in Karantangal Village, Near Highway Toll-plaza and Prince Residenzia Apartments (ie), Just 2 Minutes Drive from Chennai- Bangalore National Highway.
the Dtcp Approved Layout Which is Developed with High Quality is An Ideal Place for Investment and Peaceful Living.
this Project is Developed Maintaining High Quality in the Infrastructure Development to the Satisfaction of the Customers with 30 Ft Wide Black Top Road, Designer Street Lights, Entrance Arch, Fully Compounded with 24 Hrs Security.
upcoming Projects Near Sriperumbudur
1. development of Sriperumbudur Industrial Area At Rs. 5,000 Crore
2. greenfield Airport (4,800 Acre) At Sriperumbudur At Rs.20,000 Crore
3. 350 Acre Aerospace and Logistics Park
4. dry Port Near Sriperumbudur At Rs. 380 Crore
5. chennai- Bangalore Six-lane Expressway At Rs. 3,480 Crore
6. proposed Rail Link Avadi-guduvancheri Via Sriperumbudur-oragadam
7. six-lane,162 Km Chennai Peripheral Road Connecting Mamallapuram to Ennore Port Via Sriperumbudur.
greenfield Newtown Location Highlights
just 2 Minutes Drive from Chennai –bangalore National Highway. this is a Major Transport Corridor Electronic Hub Being Developed Along the Periphery of Chennai Metropolitan Area By the Dtcp.
the Dtcp Approved Plots Which Consists of 119 Premium Residential Plots Measuring from 600 Sq.ft to 2400 Sq.ft that are Affordable and Matching to Everyone’s Requirements.
please Let Me Know if You Would like to have Any Further Information On the Project. We Can have a Site Visit Organized for You At Your Convenience. and Kindly Find the Attached Site Photos.
All the information displayed is as posted by the User and displayed on the website for informational purposes only. RealEstateIndia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained at RealEstateIndia.com. You are hereby strongly advised to verify all information including visiting the relevant RERA website before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website.Read More