Plot / Land Area
43560 sq.ft (1 Acre)
- Sale Type
BRIEF ABOUT SHIRWAL LAND
The land totally admeasures 40 acres out of which 36 acre land is in name of private
limited company which is subsidiary of an American MNC and remaining 4 acre land
is in individual name of Sarth Investments through Mr. Nitin Kadam.
The land held by Company was converted to non agricultural purposes by obtaining
Sanad from Tahasildar Office, Khandala. The land held in individual name is
presently agricultural/R zone and can be converted as per requirement of buyer.
In year April 2016 Regional Plan was implemented for Satara District and area wise
zoning was carried out. The land after implementation of regional plan was marked
under Residential Zone.
The land owned by company was not having adequate access / approach road
which was granted by Sarth Investments in lieu of Exclusive selling rights. The
access road was entirely developed and is maintained till date by Sarth
Specifications of Land as below-
1. 40 Acres land converted from agricultural use to Industrial use;
2. Access road of 12 meters till land;
3. 800 Meters from National highway no 4 (around 45 Kilometers from Pune)
in fastest developing industrial area of Shirwal;
4. Surrounded companies such as Godrej Lawkim, ACG Pharma, Finolex cables
5. 18 Kilometers away from upcoming International airport at Purandhar;
6. Encumbrance free, clear title and fenced property.
The entire 40 acre land with proper road access is for immediate disposal. The
present government rate for the land is approximately Rs. 49,07,96,000/- [Rs. Forty
nine crores seven lakh ninety six thousand only].
The land is offered at the rate of Rs. 1,30,00,000/- per acre.