The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
- The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
Bank of Rajasthan, with its stronghold in the state of Rajasthan, has a nationwide presence, serving its customers with a mission of " together we prosper " engaging actively in Commercial Banking, Merchant Banking, Auxiliary services, Consumer Banking, Deposit & Money Placement services, Trust & Custodial services, International Banking, Priority Sector Banking, Depository.
Bank of Rajasthan, a leading Private Sector Bank, having branches all over India with prominent presence in Rajasthan having specialised forex and Industrial finance branches.
Apna Ghar Scheme.
Housing Finance :-
- It is provided to an individual singly/jointly for the purpose of construction of house/ purchase of ready built house/land / extension of existing house/ repair of house. The amount of finance depends upon the repayment capacity of the applicant.
- Any person/ group of persons, salaried/ self -employed / business class/ retired jointly with employed spouse or son having regular income and capacity to repay installments of proposed housing loan.
- - Purchase of ready built House/Flat, Land and construction thereon
- Repairs and Renovation
- Shifting / take over of loan. (Take over of loans availed from other financial Institutions)
Quantum of Loan :-
- - For Purchase of ready built House/Flat, Land and construction thereon. :- Maximum Rs.100.00 lacs.
- For Repair and Renovation - Maximum Rs.10.00 lacs.
- 15% in case of purchase of house, flat, land and construction thereon etc. and repairs and renovation.
- Maximum 20 years in case of purchase/construction of house/flat/apartment inclusive of moratorium period.
Maximum 9 years in case of repairs and renovations.
- Equitable Mortgage of property to be purchased out of loan.
Bappi Patta (original) along with fee deposit receipt at Gram Panchayat will be acceptable as security for loan
- - Loans up to Rs. 2.00 lacs - 0.50% of sanctioned loan amount
- Loans above Rs. 2.00 lacs - 1.00% of sanctioned loan amount.
Foreclosure Charges :-
- Charges 2% of prepaid amount at the time of premature closure of account. However, prepayment up to six installments will not attract foreclosure charges. In other words, if a/c is prematurely closed when last not more than six installments are outstanding, the foreclosure charges will not be levied.
Rate of Interest :-
|Float Interest Rate
|Float Loan Eligibility
||16 to 23
||upto Rs 2 lacs: 0.50% of loan amount, loans above Rs 2 lacs : 1% of loan amount
||2% of outstanding amount
|Charge for Changing Fixed to Floating
|Charge for Changing Floating to Fixed
|Late Payment Charges
||Rs 250- Rs 350