State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Hyderabad
To purchase, construct, renovate, and purchase plots to construct dwelling units For consumer durables and furnishings (10% of the project cost or Rs.3.00 lacs whichever is less)
: Individuals over 21 years of age and younger than 67 years
Amount of Finance
For employees who are over 21 years to 45 years of age, the loan amount is 60 times the net monthly income (NMI), net of all deductions including loan repayments and actual monthly TDS. The spouse's income can also be included.
For employees over 45 years of age, the loan amount is 48 times NMI, net of all deductions including loan repayments and actual monthly TDS The spouse's income can also be included.
The expected rentals less taxes in the case of house / flat being purchased which is proposed to be rented out may be added for computation of the eligibility ceiling.
We also grant housing loans for purchase of old houses not more than 15 years old
- 20% For Housing Loans to State, Central Govt. & PSU employees.
- For Housing Loans to Others
- 25% Upto Rs.30 lacs
- 30% Above Rs.30 lacs
- To purchase House Plot alone
- 35% Cost of the Plot including registration, stamp duty etc.
- For furnishings/consumer durables as a part of the project cost
- 20% of the cost of the estimation.
- Repayment is in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
- For applicants up to 45 years of age: 240 months
- For applicants above 45 years of age: 180 months (subject to repayment of the loan with interest, before the borrower attains 70 years of age, where check-off facility is available)
Rate of Interest :-
|Float Interest Rate
|Float Loan Eligibility
||19 to 27
- Processing charges
0.05 %, irrespective of the loan amount, subject to a cap of Rs.10,000/- (including applicable service tax) payable at the time of submission of application to the bank.
Property purchased with bank finance should be fully insured
- Security :
Mortgage of the property purchased