• Property Type
  • Budget
    • Min
    • Max
  • BHK
  • Ownership
  • 61 Lakhs to 70 Lakhs Flats in Ludhiana for Sale

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Thakkarwal, Ludhiana
    1 Photo
    • Area 1585 sq.ft. (147.25 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 2
    Amenities:
    • Power Backup
    • Lift
    • Club House
    • Car Parking

    Royal view homes is an iconic project in omaxe royal residency which is located at pakhowal .. Read More

    Posted on : 26 Aug, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    1 Photo
    • Area 1550 sq.ft. (144 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 3
    Amenities:
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Fitness Centre/Gym
    • Lift
    • Power Backup

    Twin towers is an iconic project in omaxe royal residency which is located at pakhowal road, .. Read More

    Posted on : 23 Aug, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    1 Photo
    • Area 1580 sq.ft. (146.79 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing East Face

    Royal view homes have g 3 floors. Royal view homes have good looking and super living residental .. Read More

    Posted on : 16 Jun, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    1 Photo
    • Area 1515 sq.ft. (140.75 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing East Face

    Royal view premiur plus is an iconic project in omaxe royal residency which is located at pakhowal .. Read More

    Posted on : 16 Jun, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    Project In Ludhiana

    View All
    • Eldeco Freedom Floors
       

      Eldeco Freedom Floors

      G. T. Road, Ludhiana

      On Request

      1 sq.ft

      2,3 BHK Flats & Apartments

    • Eldeco Mansionz Villas
       

      Eldeco Mansionz Villas

      G. T. Road, Ludhiana

      On Request

       

      6 BHK Individual Houses / Villas

    • Rajgadh Independent Floors
       

      Rajgadh Independent Floors

      Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana

      On Request

       

      1,2 BHK Flats & Apartments

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    2 Photos
    • Area 1500 sq.ft. (139.35 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing East Face
    Amenities:
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Car Parking
    • Power Backup
    • Lift

    Royal view premier is an iconic project in omaxe royal residency which is located at pakhowal .. Read More

    Posted on : 09 Jun, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in ferozpur road, Ludhiana
    5 Photos
    • Area 1549 sq.ft. (143.91 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing North East Face
    Amenities:
    • Car Parking
    • Power Backup
    • Lift
    • 24 x 7 Security

    Umbera homez is a project of luxurious residental flats. Best & final rates will be given on .. Read More

    Posted on : 15 Apr, 2020

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    • Area 1400 sq.ft. (130.06 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 3
    Amenities:
    • Wi-Fi Connectivity
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Car Parking
    • Maintenance Staff

    Twin tower is a project of residental flats in omaxe royal residency. Its location is on pakhowal .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in ferozpur road, Ludhiana
    1 Photo
    • Area 2126 sq.ft. (197.51 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 4
    Amenities:
    • Lift
    • Club House
    • Piped Gas
    • 24 x 7 Security

    Flooring- Vitiried tiles Walls -Obd over plaster Ceiling- Obd over false ceiling. Doors .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana
    3 Photos
    • Area 1520 sq.ft. (141.21 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 2
    Amenities:
    • Swimming Pool
    • Club House
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Security / Fire Alarm

    3 bhk available under 30%-70% scheme , pay only 30% now rest 70% at the time of possession. .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana
    2 Photos
    • Area 1450 sq.ft. (134.71 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 2
    Amenities:
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Lift
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Car Parking

    His is a meticulously designed 3 bhk resale apartment located in pakhowal road, ludhiana. It .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    2 Photos
    • Area 1520 sq.ft. (141.21 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Balcony 3
    • Age of Property 1 Yrs
    Amenities:
    • Waste Disposal
    • Fitness Centre/Gym
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Wi-Fi Connectivity

    Features :- • 3 BHK Apartments. • available at most suitable prices. • With Panoramic .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana
    2 Photos
    • Area 1540 sq.ft. (143.07 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing North Face
    Amenities:
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Water Storage
    • Lift
    • Swimming Pool

    3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme, Pay 30% Now & Remaining at the time of Possession .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    3 Photos
    • Area 1520 sq.ft. (141.21 sq.m)

    Structure • rcc/load bearing structure with infill brick wall LIVING/DINNING Room/family .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    • Area 1545 sq.ft. (143.54 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing North East Face
    Amenities:
    • Power Backup
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Lift
    • Car Parking

    3 BHK Corner Property Available for sale Flooring Vitrified Tiles in Living/dining/bedrooms .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    • Area 1540 sq.ft. (143.07 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing North East Face
    Amenities:
    • Power Backup
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Lift
    • Park

    3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme . Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..no .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA

    3 BHK Flat for Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
    • Area 1540 sq.ft. (143.07 sq.m)
    • Bathroom 3
    • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
    • Facing North East Face
    Amenities:
    • 24 x 7 Security
    • Power Backup
    • Car Parking
    • Lift

    3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme . Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..no .. Read More

    Agent : Stepin Realtors RERA


    See more properties near by Ludhiana as per your search criteria


    Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana

    Call for Price@ Rs 1675 per Sq.Ft

    • Bathroom

      3

    • Furnishing

      Semi-Furnished

    • Facing

      East Face

    • Balcony

      4

    • Age of Property

      2 Yrs

    • Area

      1800 sq.ft.

    We are pleased to introduce ourselves as Fortune City which is a PUDA Approved Mega-township having new ...more
What is being frequently asked by users about Ludhiana these days?
  1. In which projects, I can find affordable Flats in Ludhiana?

    The projects like Eldeco Freedom Floors, JMS Homes, Omaxe Royal Residency, Hero Homes etc., have good options in the affordable 3 BHK Flats segment of Ludhiana.

  2. Are Flats, available with Maintenance Staff in Ludhiana?

    As much as 16+ Flats available with Maintenance Staff in Ludhiana.

  3. How many owner Flats are still available for sale in Ludhiana?

    57+ owner Flats are available in Ludhiana. Buying directly from an owner could help you save money, as there no involvement of the builder or agent.

  4. What type of Flats Available in Ludhiana?

    You get options like 1/2/3/4/5 BHK for Flats in Ludhiana.

  5. What is the Size Range of Available Flats in Ludhiana?

    In Ludhiana, the size of available Flats ranges from 477 Sq. ft. to 6068 Sq. ft.

  6. Prices of Flats in Ludhiana Start from?

    The Flats options start from 8.08 L in Ludhiana.

ShortList
Whatsapp