• Residential Land / Plot for Sale in Kharar Road, Mohali - 200 Sq. Yards

    , Kharar Road, Mohali, Punjab by Raailand Properties Pvt. Ltd.

    • Rs Price
      On Request
    • Configuration


      Residential Plot

    • Transaction


      New Property

    Contact Dealer View Phone No.
  • About Property

    Owning a plot is so much easier now. Pay 25% within 2 months, Remaining 75% at the time of possession*.


    Type- Residential land
    Area-200 sq yd
    Price-30 lac


    Close to chandigarh lies the haven of mohali hills, A gated mixed use community for those who appreciate the best that life has to offer. Designed to nurture family living in a secure 3000 acre environment, Mohali hills offers luxury villas, Apartments, Terraced townhomes, Leisure and shopping options which provide families with privacy and protection, Yet the freedom to grow and flourish in a thriving neighbourhood.

    In close vicinity of an operational golf range

    Over 1,000 plots already offered for possession and individual construction of houses started
    Occupational certificate for the villas received
    The bungalows possession started
    All amenities and conveniences of an integrated master-Planned
    100 ft. Wide sector road connecting mohali hills to chandigarh under development*
    50 acres of green belt under development
    International air port to be just 10 minutes away from mohali hills*
    Around 3 lacs trees planted over an area of approx.23 acres
    11 kms. Of internal roads black-Topped
    24 kms. Running length of phe services completed i.E. Sewerage,Drainage, Water supply etc.
    200 ft. Wide landran-Banur road, Funded by world bank being developed

    • Price
      On Request
    • Area
      Plot / Land Area : 200 Sq. Yards
    • Ownership
    • Land Mark
      Hospitals : 5 kms, Airport : 14 kms, Railway Station : 6 kms, School : 3 kms

    Amenities & Details

    • Water Storage
    • Car Parking
    • Maintenance Staff

    Locality Info


(Let us know your requirement and get matching properties in your inbox.)